Sale price $9.99 Regular price
- HANDS-ON STEM SCIENCE: The Steve Spangler Science Energy Stick is a one-of-a-kind toy to learn and explore the science of electricity and circuits by putting the power in kids’ hands & turning their body into a human conductor of electricity
- SHOWS HOW OPEN & CLOSED CIRCUITS WORK: The Energy Stick is a great visual science tool where kids put one hand on each end of the conductor stick to complete the circuit, sparking the emittance of sound and fun flashing lights
- SAFE CIRCUIT STICK TOUCH & HANDLE: These STEM educational toys are 7. 5” long, have electrodes on each and are completely safe to continuously touch and handle with bare hands
- SOLO OR GROUP STEM LEARNING: This science experiment kit is one of the top STEM activities for kids because it lends well to independent or group learning – where friends can hold hands in a circle to test their conductivity
- COMPLETE KIDS SCIENCE KIT: Each Energy Stick comes with an activity guide that teaches young scientists about open and closed circuits, conductors and insulators.
- Turn your body into a conductor of electricity! Make a giant human chain of electricity! This safe, easy-to-use toy is perfect for teaching students about the science of electricity, opened and closed circuits, and much more. And it's really simple!
- The Energy Stick has a highly sensitive circuit that's able to detect very small amounts of electricity that travel across your skin. In order for the Energy Stick to activate, each of the two foil ends must be connected by something that allows electrons to flow through it. Put a hand on each of the foil ends of the Energy Stick and the flashing lights and buzzing let you know that you've completed the circuit. Try it with friends! Invite everyone to join in the fun by holding hands and forming a large circle to test their conductivity.