Bacteria Investigation Kit
This kit is great for any child that wants to learn where and how bacteria grows. You will be able to swab many items like a scientist and watch it grow inside your petri dish. You will also be able to see bacteria on your hands with the aid of a miniature UV light. Record your results and share them on your next science fair project. The results are endless! Great for kids 8 and above with adult supervision.
Investigate if the following scenarios will produce bacteria:
- How long do bacteria live on a surface?
- Do antibacterial soaps effectively kill bacteria?
- Where are the most bacteria in your school or home?
- Which door handle in your home or school has the most bacteria?
- Does toothpaste kill bacteria in your mouth?
- Is money full of bacteria?
- Do dark socks create more bacteria in a shoe than white socks?
- Which surface does cleaner kill the most bacteria?
- Is a dogs mouth cleaner than a humans mouth?
- Is your parent’s steering wheel caked up with bacteria?
- How dirty is your cell phone?
- How dirty is your bedroom floor?
- How clean is your lunchbox?
- The scenarios are ENDLESS!